To have a successful entry you must follow the required brief to be eligible.
1. Present, film and edit a video yourself showing yourself on a selfie adventure. Examples
2. Your video should be up to approx. 2 minutes long
3. Your video must include the Cover-More ‘Intro’ at the beginning and ‘Outro’ at the end’. You can download these here.
4. Share your video on social media once we email your custom video link. Make sure you use the #UltimateTraveller hashtag + the city/country in where it was filmed.
(Example #UltimateTraveller #Sydney)
We want to see you living an adventure as a ‘Selfie Traveller’. Maybe it’s in your home town, heading to work, your favorite coffee shop, a day trip adventure or maybe it’s jumping on a boat or plane to an amazing destination.
Whatever it is, we want to see you in action presenting your adventure.
– Be creative, this competition is open worldwide.
– You can use any type of camera, if you don’t own a camera try using your phone camera!
– Film it yourself; you may want to use a tripod, selfie stick or your arm?
– Edit the video yourself. There are many free editing programs that are easy to use such as Ezvid, iMovie and Windows Movie Maker.
– If you need some free music for your video, YouTube has a great free selection here.
– Talk clearly to the camera, and most of all have fun.
– The more you share your video on social media, the more chance your video will be viewed and star rated.
– We will email you a link to your video once approved, share it on your social media pages and get your friends to ‘rate’ your video on our website.
Your video submission gets you the chance to win a trip of a lifetime. The winner of our ‘Ultimate Traveller’ video competition will be chosen by a panel of Cover-More employees. The prize consists of:
- A Travel Adventure to the value of $10K (including $2K spending money)
SECONDARY PRIZE – The People’s Choice Award
- The ‘Most Popular’ video (as voted by the general public) will also win a $1k of travel credit